We encourage you to reproduce and distribute our brochure, fliers, etc.
Get clothing, buttons, bumper stickers, magnets, mugs and cards promoting a consistent life ethic at the CL Online Store
| ||Join or Donate to Consistent Life |
or make payments for conferences or products
Donate Amount of Your Choice
Joining or donating to Consistent Life is easy. Use the options above to donate via credit or debit card through our own merchant account. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and JCB cards. If you have a choice of using either a credit or a debit card, we strongly prefer you use a debit card because the processing charges are far less than for credit cards.
Additional donation options
In addition to the above options, we offer several alternative ways to donate. If you use a different online method of donation than those above, we encourage you to also send us an email with details, including your contact information. We find we don't always receive the email notices we should from some of the thhird party online services, and they vary in what information they send us.
Here are five other ways to join or donate:
1. Use the online bill payment service of your bank. These often allow users to make donations as well as pay traditional bills. Many offer a recurring payment feature which you could set up to send a donation every month automatically. Check with your bank for details of their service. Many offer this service free of charge.
2. Online by PayPal right now, using one of the buttons below. You do not need to have a PayPal account to use this option. We recommend you use this only if for some reason the options at the top won't work for you, because the processing charges we have to pay are double or more those we pay using our own merchant account.
3. Online by credit card using the Causes application. Because processing charges are high (4.75%) for this service, we encourage you to use this service only for challenges to others to give such as their Birthday wishes option. That's a great way to get people to donate to CL who otherwise would not.
4. Online through the Ammado service. Ammado offers several different payment methods. This method allows you to donate in any one of dozens of different currencies, while transmitting all the funds to us in the currency (US Dollar) we use in banking. We recommend this method only if you need to donate in a currency you can't use with other options (please do not send us checks in other currencies because of the enormous charges in converting them to US dollars) because processing charges are high and payment to us is delayed. Non-members may give one-time donations. If you join (free), you can also make automatic recurring donations through Ammado. [Enter the amount you want to make recurring, and after you submit it, you will have the opportunity to make it recurring.] Ammado does not collect contact information to pass on to us, only name, so if you want to get our mailings, please send us an email with your contact information, telling us you are contributing through Ammado. Due to high international wire transfer fees incurred when Ammado transmits funds to us, we recommend Ammado only be used by those donating in currencies other than U.S. dollars.
5. Print out a form and mail it to us along with your dues. This works great, as it costs us very little to process checks (if in US dollars).
Membership and Donation/Payment Options Using PayPal
Donate or make payment in amount of your choice
If amount is payment for a registration or a product, please email us with the details.
Donations and membership fees to Consistent Life are tax deductible in the USA. Any payments for goods or services provided are not tax deductible.